It is just after 11pm on 30 June 2010. It is the last hour of the 2009-2010 Wedding Season according to the way we look at a it at Peartree Photography. And I am overjoyed to share that by the grace of God …
- it has been a record year for both Peartree & Germinate Photography (our sister company)
- we’ve had a 100% happy Wedding Client rate (unless we missed something somewhere that we’re not currently aware of!)
- I have just finished the last bit of editing on my final wedding for the season … it’s all done!
- we managed to stick to ALL our deadlines during the whole season
- we haven’t had one double booking to date
- I still absolutely L O V E every aspect of what I do, &
- (most importantly) I’m still happily married, fitter than ever and my boy loves his daddy to bits
From tomorrow onwards, we will be operating in the 2010-2011 Wedding Season. All I can say is … BRING IT ON!
I motivated myself to first finish all my editing, before I post the photos below. Welcome to change at Peartree … a bit of family, relaxing, friends, experiences and emotions from the last couple of weeks. Speed up the Internet & Turn up the Volume! heeehaaa!Braddigan form their superb album Watchfires (song : Pura Vida)