I am extremely happy to share the following exciting news. As some of you might know, I have entered the Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year competition recently. On Tuesday 26 April 2016, at a gala evening at The Mall Galleries in London, I was awarded two Top 3 positions in the Wine Category!
Errazuric Wine Photographer of the Year – People | 3rd Position
Employees of an ethically accredited vine nursery harvesting rootstock to be used during the vine grafting process. Bosman Wines, Wellington, South Africa
Errazuric Wine Photographer of the Year – People’s Choice 2nd Position
Cinsaut at Sunset
Bosman Wines winemaker Corlea Fourie, testing the Cinsaut at sunset. Wellington, South Africa.
A few specific Thank Yous are in order:
– to mind blowing Bosman Wines winemaker Corlea Fourie who encouraged me to enter the competition and for always being willing to pose for the camera (I can only promise you more pain)
– to the legend Neil Buchner who have guided and helped me to get all the shots for Bosman Wines over the years. Wors – you have played such a big role in me loving photography more! Thank you partner!
– to Petrus & Carla Bosman and the inspirational Bosman Wines farm, employees and team for an amazing product and for trusting me to capture your passion. May it continue for years to come. This one is dedicated to the people behind the scenes who make the magic happen.
– to dear friends Nielen & Simey de Klerk who represented me in and kept me up to date from London tonight. What a big night for them – they chose tonight to also announced to the world they are pregnant with their first child! Congratulations guys!!
– and thank you to ALL OF YOU who voted for me in the People’s Choice Award. We did it!! You guys rock!